Monday, March 9, 2015

Planet Fitness Is Insane! Allows Very Ugly SODOMITE Man (Carlotta Sklodowska) To Use The Woman's Locker Room!

WTF!

THE SINS THAT CRY TO HEAVEN FOR VENGEANCE
Q. 925. HOW many such sins are there?
A. Four.
Q. 928. What is the second?
A. The sin of Sodom, or carnal sin against nature, which is a voluntary shedding of the seed of nature, out of the due use of marriage, or lust with a different sex.
Q. 929. What is the scripture proof of this?
A. Out of Gen. xix. 13. where we read of the Sodomites, and their sin. “We will destroy this place because the cry of them hath increased before our Lord, who hath sent us to destroy them,” (and they were burnt with fire from heaven.)

A transgender woman who believes she was unexpectedly the focus of a Planet Fitness policy controversy said that she has only used the gym’s female locker room on two occasions. Carlotta Sklodowska came forward today after Michigan mom Yvette Cormier made headlines for having her gym membership instantly revoked when she complained about a transgender woman using the female locker room. Sklodowska now claims that she believes she is the transgender woman Cormier saw and that she had only used the changing area on two separate visits to hang her purse and coat and to pick up her items after working out. Daily Mail Read More>>>>>>

And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. And he destroyed these cities, and all the country about, all the inhabitants of the cities, and all things that spring from the earth.

1 comment:





  1. Carlotta Sklodowska the man in question.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2015/03/transgender_woman_says_she_onl.html
    Here is his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/carlotta.sklodowska?fref=ts
    Here are some excerpts from this perverts page.

    ***************************************

    "I will be a male Slut-in-training on a leash held my mistress, Madame Domino, with a mask made of 2 pair of black panties covering my face and most of my head under a lurid black/red wig, with my ankles, knees and wrists tied together so I can only hobble helplessly in her wake. When she thinks I might be thirsty, she will use a turkey baster to squirt a vile, yellowish liquid into wherever she thinks my mouth is behind the mask; when she decides to dance, she will leave my leash with one of her friends, or just tie it to a water pipe until she is finished dancing, and I will be forced to stand and wait for her to return, unless of course the "friend" decides to take revenge on every slut who has ever stolen a boyfriend from her by whipping me or kicking me in the crotch. I will endure all this without complaint because I love Madame Domino, and only wish to serve her in any capacity in which she will have me."

    "I'll do either, but I charge men while I do women for free. Does that make me bi or lezzy?"

    "I come to Housaton, Texas and find Sally. We share apartment, and work at same club. Sally and I have little game we call "One-on-One Circle Jerk." Object of game is for other person to come first, and no holds barred. Sometimes for private party, club rents us out to play our game. We both enjoy this game very much, and customers can see this, so they give very good tips.
    But agfter four more years, got too old to get good tips, and tired of teasing customers. Just want to meet someone who will take care of me as much as I take care of her.
    Then I hear from Mrs. Greenbaum, who used to be Mrs. Feinberg. She has moved back to her hometown in Michigan, and would like for me to take care of her. So I move to Midland, Michigan."

    "I take care Mrs. Greenbaum, who is 93 years old, legally blind and almost completely deaf, in return for room and board. Her two children live in other cities, and hardly ever come to see her. I think maybe when she dies, she might leave me something in her will."


    *********************************

    TRUST YOUR GUT LADIES.

    TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGMENT.
    Thank God Mrs.Yvette Cormier trusted hers.
    She is a heroine to have tried to warn other women, instead she was punished for her "judgment".
    Planet Fitness set her up, first to be placed in danger and then to be judged and vilified.

    ReplyDelete