Thursday, May 5, 2016

VIDEO: Evangelical Woman Oppressing Poor Father At Walmart: 'You're Not Providing For Your Family... I Am!'


THE SINS THAT CRY TO HEAVEN FOR VENGEANCE
Q. 925. HOW many such sins are there?
A. Four.
Q. 930. What is the third?
A. Oppressing of the poor, which is a cruel, tyrannical, and unjust dealing with inferiors.
Q. 931. What other proof have you of that?
A. Out of Exod. xxii. 21. “Ye shall not hurt the widow and the fatherless: If you do hurt them, they will cry unto me, and I will hear them cry, and my fury shall take indignation, and I will strike thee with the sword.” And out of Isa. x. 1, 2. “Wo to them that make unjust laws, that they might oppress the poor in judgment, and do violence to the cause of the humble of my people.”

'You're not providing for your family... I am!' The shocking moment a Walmart customer launches a foul-mouthed tirade at a man in front of his young son for paying with food stamps

A woman has been shamed after being caught on camera launching into an expletive-laden rant at a man for using food stamps in a Walmart. According to the video's poster on YouTube, the woman spotted the man in front of her paying with a food stamps card. She then told her young son: 'See, this is why you go to college, so you don't take handouts.' This sparked an argument, with the man saying: 'You know, I put in 50-60 hour weeks trying to provide for my family' as his young son sat in a grocery cart next to him. The uploader of the video pointed out that the man was using a 'W.I.C.' or 'Women, Infants, and Children' card to buy products for his son in the store, somewhere in the US. Daily Mail Read More>>>>>>>

THIS AIN'T NO NINIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment