Monday, November 20, 2017

Charlie Rose A Perv.......


NEW YORK -- CBS News said Monday evening that "CBS This Morning" anchor Charlie Rose has been suspended following a report in the Washington Post in which eight women accused him of sexual harassment. PBS and Bloomberg also halted production and distribution of his talk show, "Charlie Rose." CBS News said in a statement, "Charlie Rose is suspended immediately while we look into this matter. These allegations are extremely disturbing and we take them very seriously." The allegations in the Washington Post article involved incidents from the late 1990s to as recently as 2011. Young women who worked for his production company or who were trying to get a job said Rose made unwanted sexual advances. They described behavior including lewd phone calls, groping, and Rose walking around naked in front of them. Rose posted a statement on Twitter saying, "It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times and I take responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken." Source


No comments:

Post a Comment