Thursday, November 16, 2017

JEW Al Franken Kissed And Groped Me Without My Consent.....


Just the naughty JEW stuff...
  • “We need to rehearse the kiss.”.... He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth. I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time. I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth. I felt disgusted and violated.
  • When our C-17 cargo plane took off from Afghanistan I immediately fell asleep, even though I was still wearing my flak vest and Kevlar helmet.  It wasn’t until I was back in the US and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw this one: I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.  I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.  How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?  Source


No comments:

Post a Comment