Saturday, March 7, 2015

LIBERACE OBSESSED SODOMITE BRONX HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JON CRUZ TEXT MESSAGES TO UNDER AGE BOYS......

Jon Cruz

THE SINS THAT CRY TO HEAVEN FOR VENGEANCE
Q. 925. HOW many such sins are there?
A. Four.
Q. 928. What is the second?
A. The sin of Sodom, or carnal sin against nature, which is a voluntary shedding of the seed of nature, out of the due use of marriage, or lust with a different sex.
Q. 929. What is the scripture proof of this?
A. Out of Gen. xix. 13. where we read of the Sodomites, and their sin. “We will destroy this place because the cry of them hath increased before our Lord, who hath sent us to destroy them,” (and they were burnt with fire from heaven.)
These messages were obtained by the FBI from a cell phone belonging to one of the victims. Those labelled 'Cruz' below came from an account which the FBI linked to him via internet logs.

THUMBS-UP SELFIES
Cruz: 'One more thumbs up selfie for now so I know you're still excited? I assume you're cool doing pictures and chatting later?'
....
'PICTURES JUST HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON ME'
Cruz: Can I keep asking things and asking for specific pix requests? I just want to make sure, the pics are between us, right?
Victim: [Sends photo] Sure but I still know why u [sic] need all these pics?
Cruz: Can I be honest? That shirt sums up why you get to take my money. You know?
Victim: O yah lol
Cruz: Pictures just have a huge impact on me. Seeing your feet and face and muscles and room and awards and stuff reinforce what a big deal you are.
Victim: Yah
Cruz: Now that you see I'm real we can be more honest about [redacted] and [redacted] and sex and stuff? I hope!
Victim: OK
Cruz: I still have a lot of questions and feel like we have a lot to discuss.
...
'CAN I SEE YOUR FEET AGAIN?'
Cruz: Can I see your feet again and would you flex muscles in some if I owes? And can I ask stuff?
[Victim sends photos]
Cruz: Soles too. And a pic of your slides please. Calf muscles and arm muscles and chest/stomach/face? What do I have to pay for for lots of pics and chatting now?
[Victim sends more photos]
Cruz: Wow. Can you do that in front of a mirror too? You have a six pack. That's crazy. Respect.
Victim: Not in front of a mirror right now I'm in bed.
Cruz: Can you go to the bathroom and use one?
Victim: Sure what do you need a pic of?
Cruz: Really cocky shirtless mirror shots. Close ups of muscles. Maybe point it at your crotch with your finger with an 'I'm a big deal' face. Keep taking muscles and feet and face pics. Like take a ton.
...
'I WAS THINKING A SPECIFIC ACT'
Cruz: Socks and shoes off, bare feet on the floor, shorts and underwear crumpled on the floor around the jock's ankles.
Victim: Sounds like sex to me.
Cruz: I was thinking a specific act. Because feet probably wouldn't be on the floor for sex, though maybe.
Victim: [Redacted]
Cruz: Yeah.

Daily Mail Read More>>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment