Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hillary Clinton's 'Everyday Americans' Campaign Goes Full GAY!!! GAY Video & Gay Transcript!!!

Democrat Campaigners/Sodomites Jared Milrad & Nate Johnson, From Chicago, Illinois, Holding Hands, Discussing Their Up-Coming Gay Wedding

Q. 925. HOW many such sins are there?
A. Four.
Q. 928. What is the second?
A. The sin of Sodom, or carnal sin against nature, which is a voluntary shedding of the seed of nature, out of the due use of marriage, or lust with a different sex.
Q. 929. What is the scripture proof of this?
A. Out of Gen. xix. 13. where we read of the Sodomites, and their sin. “We will destroy this place because the cry of them hath increased before our Lord, who hath sent us to destroy them,” (and they were burnt with fire from heaven.)


I’m getting ready to do something too. I’m running for president. Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times. But the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. So you can do more than just get by. You can get ahead, and stay ahead. Because when families are strong, America is strong. So I’m hitting the road to earn your vote, because it’s your time. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey. 

Interestingly, though, Clinton was hardly took on a starring role in her own video. Instead, she was merely the headliner, introducing some of her platforms via a diverse set of constituents themselves, who served as symbols for Clinton’s views towards gay marriage, small businesses, and more. Among those featured in the video:

  • A woman tending to a garden: “It’s spring, so we’re starting to get the gardens ready, and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.”
  • A mother, worried about education: “My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we’re moving so she can belong to a better school.”
  • Two brothers, speaking Spanish: “My brother and I are starting our first business.”
  • Another mother: “After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.”
  • A young couple: Woman: “Every day we’re trying to get more and more ready and more prepared.” Man: “Baby boy, coming your way.”
  • A female student: “Right now I’m applying for jobs. It’s a look into what the real world will look like after college.”
  • An LGBT couple: “I’m getting married this summer to someone I really care about.”
  • A child: “I’m gonna be in the play, and I’m going to be in a fish costume. [Sings] From little tiny fishes…”
  • A soon-to-be retiree: “I’m getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.”
  • A couple of dog owners: Woman: “Well, we’ve been doing a lot of home renovations.” Man: “But most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.” Woman: “And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that’s going to happen.”
  • A man in a factory: “I’ve started a new career recently. This is a fifth generation company, which means a lot to me. This country was founded on hard work, and it really feels good to be a part of that.” BUSTLE Read More>>>>>>


Let's see if God pays attention to the Sodomite campaign of Hilary. Maybe God will send a message.

Countdown begins to all the death and destruction in America to follow from the very hour of the announcement of her Pro-Sodomy Campaign........

This ain't no Ninive....

And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. And he destroyed these cities, and all the country about, all the inhabitants of the cities, and all things that spring from the earth. Gn

No comments:

Post a Comment