Friday, April 7, 2017

TRUMP Still Refusing To Blame PUTIN For Syria Gas Attack Killing 82


Q Mr. President, two questions. Do you think Assad should leave power? And will you discuss the Syria --

THE PRESIDENT: What Assad did is terrible. I think what happened in Syria is one of the truly egregious crimes and it shouldn’t have happened and it shouldn’t be allowed to happen.

Q Have you talked to Putin about this? Will you talk to the Russian president about what happened?

THE PRESIDENT: At some point, I may. I haven’t, but at some point I may.

Q Just to follow on that, though, do you think that Assad should leave power in Syria?

THE PRESIDENT: I think what happened in Syria is a disgrace to humanity. And he’s there, and I guess he’s running things, so something should happen.

Thanks, folks, I’ll see you in a little while.

Source: Remarks by President Trump to the Press -- Aboard Air Force One En Route West Palm Beach, Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment