Monday, September 25, 2017

NFL DOOM! White Folk Burn NFL Stuff!


Americans across the country are burning shirts and tickets in protest against NFL players disrespecting the national anthem and the U.S. flag. One video shows season ticket holder Brendan Finn, who has been attending New York Giants games since the early 80’s, burning his tickets. “I can’t go anymore,” says Finn before apologizing to “all the respectful NFL players who still respect the flag and our country.”“I can’t pay and I can’t watch this happen,” he adds, before explaining how he is wearing a shirt that belonged to a cop he worked with who was shot dead during a robbery. “There are thousands of cops just like him who gave their lives for this country, and these people sit down and protest against cops? I’m burning my tickets,” states Finn. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment