Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Another Fornicating Old Pervert At NPR Gets Fired! NPR Chief News Editor David Sweeney...


Three women accuse this old pervert of sexual harrasement,

I wonder how many child molesting Catholic Priests stories this pervert put on air - and took delight therein.....

These godless perverts always pointed a finger at the Catholic Church priestly sexual abuse scandal as a reason why the Catholic Church was just another church with nothing to offer.

These same godless perverts defended homosexuality as something good, but failed to make a  homosexuality/child rape connection 

NPR Chief News Editor Departs After Harassment Allegations 

NPR Chief News Editor David Sweeney has left the company following allegations of sexual harassment filed against him by at least three female journalists. "David Sweeney is no longer on staff," Chris Turpin, acting senior vice president of news, said in an email to staff. "This is a difficult time for our newsroom and I'm committed to supporting all of you as we move forward. I know you appreciate that there are some questions I cannot answer in keeping with our practice to not comment on personnel issues, but I will do my best to address those I can," Turpin added Source


No comments:

Post a Comment